It is important to recover a valuable mineral as cost effectively as possible. Through flowsheet development and optimization, process requirements are reduced to decrease capital and operating costs.
Flowsheet development and optimization test programs are suitable for projects after the initial scoping study to refine the process flowsheet. The optimization of existing plant operations are also suitable if there are material streams where recoveries or costs can be improved.
What We Do
This stage of testing typically consists of refining a preliminary flowsheet by examining various process parameters such as:
- Heavy Liquid Separation – top crush size, specific gravity, DMS pilot evaluation
- Gravity Concentration – grind size, G-force (centrifugal), pulp density, concentrate mass yield
- Flotation – primary & secondary grind size, reagent scheme & dosage, pulp density, pH/ORP, kinetics
- Leaching – grind size, pH, chemical dosage, temperature, leach kinetics, dissolved oxygen, leach accelerants
- Magnetic Separation – grind size, magnetic force, pulp density